What's this Course ALL ABOUT?
- This online course offers a look into my way of creating Digital Art from Start to Finish and the system of practices to make it look pleasing.
- Basics of using a drawing tablet.
- How to create beautiful line art that works.
- An easy to grasp coloring and rendering process to make your art stunning.
- To take ACTION on what you've learned with a little challenge at the end.
Some of my works created using this method
Who is this course for?
- To be honest, I've designed this course for myself. Not my current self, but my 10 year younger self. What I teach and share with you is what I wish someone had taught me 10 years back.
- And if you are like I was, starting out and wanting to learn the vital stuff that gets you results, then this course is for you.
- Anyone wishing to cut through all the fluff and get to the core of rendering good looking art, this is your one-stop solution.
- Anyone starting out their digital art journey to learn the best practices and gain direction.
- Anyone willing to learn a simple yet effective system to create digital art.
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What tools do I need for this course?
Any drawing program like Procreate on iPad, Adobe Photoshop, etc. and any decent drawing tablet would work.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! After enrolling you will have lifetime access to the course as long as you like, across all platforms.
3. How long does it take to complete this course?
We have designed the course in such a manner that if you allocate even 30 - 60 minutes a day, you'll be able to complete the course in 1-2 weeks.
4. How does this course work?
This is a complete 100% online course. It is designed as a video course to be engaging and entertaining, where the students can follow along with the instructor. The course also comes with a supplemental ebook with the information in written form.
*Students will not be mailed any physical copy of the course.
What our students are saying
I’m absolutely loving this course. I’m often times struggling on where the shadows and light actually sit within a piece. Thanks so much Keshart.
Well to be honest, I knew fundamentals were important, but I didn't know they were THAT important. I think I'll try to do the warm ups each time before drawing to really get the hang of it and improve (my hand is almost sore ^^).
This course is awesome. I'm on second lesson and it's soo great and understandable.
Keshav Rathnavel a.k.a. KESH is visual artist and video producer who first made a name for himself through his YouTube channel. He has garnered a lot of attention over the years through creating valuable content for an engaged audience.
Kesh with his unique, signature style of illustration is widely acclaimed and sought-after in the international art community.
His keen interest to share knowledge and help develop the art community effectively has led him down this path of teaching. From philosophical advice helping artists find motivation to actionable tips to make better art, Kesh works to serve artists in helping tackle problems that are bound to come up. Knowledge and practice for efficient growth in art are cornerstones for KESH.