Begin Drawing Challenge
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to everyone or over except employees of Keshart Team and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Feb 1st 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Keshart Team also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Keshart Team shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s (Keshart Team) decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Apple or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Keshart Team and not to any other party.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by INdian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tamilnadu.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are mentioned here