The Caricature Workshop
About the Workshop
- A Beginner friendly 2-DAY workshop on the Art of Caricatures.
- The Workshop covers and introduces one to the fundamental principles of the art form.
- It teaches one to understand, breakdown and simplify different aspects of the face in order to caricature it.
- Learn the Dynamics of the Human Skull to create structurally sound drawings.
- Learn simplified ways to draw different facial features(eyes, mouth, ears and nose)
- learn to Caricature different kinds of faces in multiple variants and possibilities
- Explores and teaches various methods, techniques and processes to capture Likeness.
What do I get?
- 6 Hours of Live instructions from the master artist Sri Priyatham.
- A recorded version of the workshop only accessible to enrolled students (post Workshop)
- A 2-Hour Demo of a Caricature(apart from the workshop) that will help you instill the lessons of the classes.
The workshop is on OCT 3rd & 4th
3 Hours per day
6.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.
What Materials do I need?
Just a pencil, eraser, sharpener and a Sketchbook. Or a tablet, if you wish to do this digitally.
1. Is this a Live Workshop?
Yes, this is a live workshop being taught in real time.
2. When will it be conducted?
This is a 2 - Day workshop conducted on October 3rd and 4th from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. IST (Indian Standard Time)
3. Is this gonna be a one 4-Hour long session?
Fret not! The session will be split in equal intervals with short breaks in between to keep the enthusiasm high. The first 3 - 3.5 hours will include a combination of drawing exercises and lessons. And the 30 - 40 mins will be a Q&A session where Sri will be answering some commonly asked questions.
4. Where will the workshop be conducted?
The workshop will be conducted on our website and the instructions will be sent a couple of days before the workshop.
5. What if I miss the session?
No Worries. The recorded version of the workshop will be available to the participants to go through (The recorded session will be available ONLY to the enrolled participants of the workshop and will not be sold separately as a course in the camp).
6. Is the Workshop done digitally or Traditionally?
This workshop can be done both digitally and traditionally. If you don't have a digital medium, you can do this whole workshop completely traditionally.